Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can neither be attributed to such person’s commercial nor independent professional activity. Every consumer has a right of revocation about which the following instructions are given:
Right of revocation
You shall have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days from the date you have or a third party designated by you, which is not carrier, has taken possession of the goods (or of the last item, part, or piece of goods in case of a contract involving several goods of a uniform order, or the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces), or from the date of contract conclusion in case of digital contents that are not delivered in form of a physical data medium (e.g. CDs or DVDs) without giving reasons.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must inform us,
Max-Eyth-Straße 39, 89231 Neu-Ulm
Phone: +49 (0) 731 / 4071210
Telefax: +49 (0) 731 / 4071220
of your decision to revoke this contract by means of clear statement (e.g. by a letter sent by mail, by telefax or E-mail).
You may use the enclosed sample revocation form Muster-Widerrufsformular which however is not mandatory.
Please direct your revocation to the abovementioned contact data.
For keeping the revocation period it is sufficient to dispatch the notification of exercising the right of revocation prior to the date of expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract we have to pay back to you all payments received from you including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of having chosen another type of delivery than the less expensive standard way of delivery offered by us), forthwith and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract was received by us. For such repayment we will use the same payment method that you have used in the first place for the original transaction unless something to the contrary has expressly been agreed with you. In no event you will be invoiced charges because of such payment.
We can withhold repayment until we have received the goods back, or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, depending on whichever is the earlier point in time.
You have to return or hand out the goods to us immediately and in any case within 14 days from the date on which you have informed us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. The deadline is met when you dispatch the goods before the 14 day period has elapsed.
We herewith expressly point out that you are bearing the immediate costs of return shipment of goods.
You have to compensate us for loss of value of goods only if such loss of value is attributable to handling the goods in a way which is unnecessary for checking the consistency, properties and functionality of the goods.
A right to revocation does not exist inter alia for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection of determination by the consumer is decisive, or which are custom-made for the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can quickly perish or where their maximum durability date would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals, or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation elapses prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unfit for being returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene, when their sealing was broken or removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods when they have been intermixed inseparably with other goods after delivery because of their consistency,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the sealing was broken or removed after delivery.
Here you will find our Sample revocation form